I don’t have time to craft…….
Are you a working mom who wants to start crafting? Are you thinking “Yeah right I don’t have time for that!” Then keep reading! If you want to do something bad enough, then you CAN find the time. I am fortunate enough to have a full time job as a teacher assistant so I have a few hours after work before my children come home and I have breaks through out the year.
Tips to finding the time to craft as a new mom or veteran mom:
- When your children are napping or after they go to bed.
- Work out a me time for yourself with your significant other (taking turns is important!)
- If you are single, then rely on that friend who has been asking to help out.
- Have your kids go to a family members house every once in awhile to allow you time to craft.
I don’t have the money to craft…….
Think again. It does take time to accumulate all the things you need, but there are a lot of great places to find things for cheap.
- Dollar tree
- Facebook Marketplace
- Yard sales
- Things people are getting rid of
- Dumpsters (yes I have literally chased someone down for a wood pallet)
- Don’t throw away anything!
How to get started……
Need some inspiration visit some of these websites or take a class in your local community.
- A&R Workshop
I hope this helps you get started! If you have any questions or concerns, then please don’t hesitate to ask!